Finned Tubes Elliptical Type Flat Tube Heat Exchanger Helical Finned Tube
The elliptical finned tube  is a heat exchange element composed of a base tube elliptical tube and outer fins. The common ones are elliptical rectangular finned tubes, elliptical elliptical finned tubes, elliptical round finned tubes, spiral elliptic flat tubes, elliptical H-shaped finned tubes and so on. Oval finned tubes are receiving attention due to their superior performance to round finned tubes. At present, elliptical finned tubes have been widely used in industrial fields such as ethylene and oil refining. The elliptical finned tube is used as a high-efficiency heat exchange element in heat exchange equipment. The small flow resistance outside the tube and high heat exchange efficiency make the heat exchange equipment compact, lightweight, efficient and miniaturized. Although many results have been achieved in their research, there is still a lot of research work to be carried out.
Tube Length: By Customer
Tube Cross-Section Dimension: 36 X 14 (mm X mm)
Tube Wall Thickness: 2 mm
Fin Tube Cross-Section Dimension: 55 X 26 (mm X mm)
Fin Base Thickness: 0.3 mm
Fin Pitch: 2.4 mm (416 Fin/m)
Tube material: 10 # (China Tube)
Fin Material: SPCC
(1) Compared with round-tube finned tubes, elliptical finned tubes are easier to achieve compact layout, which reduces the overall volume of the entire heat exchanger, thereby reducing the footprint.
(2) Due to the shape characteristics of the elliptical finned tube, the air side resistance is small, and the heat transfer coefficient between the fluids is increased; the thermal resistance in the tube is relatively small, which increases the heat transfer of the fluid in the tube.
(3) The heat transfer area of an elliptical finned tube is larger than that of a round tube with the same cross-sectional area. This is because the heat transfer periphery of the elliptical tube is relatively long under the same cross-sectional area.
(4) The most commonly used elliptical fin tube is rectangular steel fin, which has high strength, and the base tube is not suitable for freezing and cracking in winter and has a long service life.
(5) Since the elliptical finned tube can be arranged more compactly, the front row of tubes has a greater impact on the rear row. The fin spacing of the rear row of tubes can be increased to reduce the flow resistance outside the tube, but the number of tube rows should not be too large. .