|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Fin tubes|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 tons|
|Price:||2000-6000 USD per ton|
|Packaging Details:||Iron frame + plywood packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Material:||Carbon Steel,Stainless Steel,Alloy Steel||Type:||KL,L,LL,H|
|Size:||OD:16-140mm WT:2-10mm||Application:||Air Cooler, Fired Heater Etc|
Fin Tube Aluminium Evaporator Fin Tube Coil Fintube Cooling Systems
1.Information of finned tubes:
Base tubes material : stainless steel tube, carbon steel tube , copper steel tube
Base tube’s range of OD: 10-55mm
Base tube’s range of WT: 1-3mm
Fin thickness range: 0.3-1.5mm
Fin height range: 10-18mm
Fin material: Aluminum
2.High-frequency resistance welding spiral finned tube is to introduce high-power high-frequency current into the welded part, and use the resistance heat generated by the current passing through the contact surface of the welded part joint and the adjacent area to make the welding contact surface reach melting or semi-melting plasticity State, and then apply appropriate pressure to the welding contact surface to complete the welding work of the finned tube.
3.Features of finned tubes:
1) The heat exchange area is increased in the effective space to improve the heat transfer effect.
2) Reducing the occupied space of the heat transfer surface and reduce its volume, which is especially suitable for fast-installed boilers.
3) Reducing equipment costs and improve equipment safety.
4) The operating cost is reduced due to the reduction of the pressure drop on the water side.
5) The rigidity of the finned tube is increased, which improves the seismic resistance of the tube.