|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||30CrMnSia /45MNMob|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5tons|
|Packaging Details:||In wooden boxes|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per year|
|Material:||30CrMnSia /45MNMob||Technique:||Cold Drawn|
|Alloy Or Not:||Is Alloy||Thickness:||2 - 120 Mm|
|Special Pipe:||Precision Seamless Pipe||Length:||Customer's Requirement|
30CrMnSia /45MNMob Q+T Material Drill Pipes Seamless Tubes Drill Rod, Drilling Pipe
Analysis of mechanical properties of 30CrMnSiA chemical composition
1. 30CrMnSiA is read as 30 chromium manganese silicon A, which is a grade of alloy structural steel prescribed by the standard. Unified digital code: A24302.
2. 30CrMnSiA belongs to medium carbon, with high strength and poor welding performance. It is a high-strength quenched and tempered structural steel with high strength and sufficient toughness after quenching and tempering, and good hardenability. It has good workability, small processing deformation, and good fatigue resistance.
3. Executive standard: National standard: GB/T 3077-1988
National military standard: GJB2150A-2015
Wugang Technology Agreement: WYJ027-2001
4. Comparison of Chinese and foreign brands:
5. Chemical composition:
C 0.28-0.34 Si0.0-1.2 Mn0.8-1.1 S max 0.025 Pmax 0.025 Cr0.8-1.1 Ni max 0.030 Cu max 0.025
6. Mechanical properties:
Tensile strength min 1080Mpa
Yield strength min 835Mpa
7. Delivery in the state of heat treatment (normalizing, annealing or high temperature tempering) or non-heat treatment, basically in the state of normalizing delivery. The delivery status should be indicated in the contract.
8. Heat treatment method:
Quenching heating temperature (℃): 880; coolant: oil
Tempering heating temperature (℃): 520; Coolant: water, oil
9. Characteristics and uses: high-strength quenched and tempered structural steel. It has high strength and toughness, high hardenability, medium cold deformation plasticity, and good cutting performance. There is a tendency to temper brittleness, and the transverse impact toughness is poor. The welding performance is good, but when the thickness is greater than 3mm, it should be preheated to 150℃ first, and heat treatment is required after welding. Generally used after tempering.
10. It is mostly used to manufacture various important parts with high load and high speed, such as gears, shafts, clutches, sprockets, grinding wheel shafts, shaft sleeves, bolts, nuts, etc. It is widely used in the aviation field. It is also used to manufacture wear-resistant, low-temperature parts, welding components with variable loads, such as high-pressure blower blades, valve plates, and non-corrosive pipes.