|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, PED, DNV|
|Model Number:||ASTM B338|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500kgs|
|Packaging Details:||In wooden boxes package|
|Delivery Time:||5-8week days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000tons per year|
|Material:||Gr1，Gr2，Gr3||Standard:||ASTM B338/SB861, ASTM SB338/SB861, EN10204|
|Product Name:||Titanium Tube||Application:||Industrial, Heating Exchanging Etc|
|Outer Diameter:||6-65mm||Wall Thickness:||0.3-5mm|
Titanium Tube Titanium Seamless Tube ASTM B338 Gr2 Titanium Tube for Heat Exchanger
1. Grade: Gr1,Gr2,Gr3,Gr5,Gr7,Gr9,Gr12,Gr16, TA0,TA1,TA2,TA9,TA10,BT1-00,BT1-0,Ti-6Al-4V(TC4),Ti-5Al-2.5Sn(TA7)
2. Outer Diameter: 6-65mm
Wall Thickness: 0.3-5mm
Max Length: 15m for seamless 20m for welded
25.4mm 38mm 32mm
Special size 19*3.3mm
3. Standard:ASTM B338/SB861, ASTM SB338/SB861, EN10204
4. Certification: ISO9001, PED, DNV
5.Production method: Cold rolled
6.Application:Industrial, Heating Exchanging, Condenser, Medical, Chemical, Oil, Sports, Bike, Aerospace and Aeronautics, Seawater desalinationm, power station etc.
|Product Name||Titaniun Tube/Pipe|
|Material||Titanium & Titanium Alloy Tube & Pipe|
|Standard||ASTM B338/SB861, ASTM SB338/SB861, EN10204|
|Packaging||Sea Worthy Packaging|
|Used||Industrial, Heating Exchanging, Condenser, Medical, Chemical, Oil, Sports, Bike, Aerospace and Aeronautics, Seawater desalinationm, power station etc.|
Titanium and its alloys have many excellent properties, which are mainly embodied in the following aspects:
1. High strength. Titanium alloy has high strength, its tensile strength is 686 - 1176 MPa, and its density is only about 60% of steel, so its specific strength is very high.
2. High hardness. The hardness HRC of titanium alloy (as annealed) is 32-38.
3. Low modulus of elasticity. The elastic modulus of titanium alloy (as annealed) is 1.078*10-1.176*10MPa, which is about half of that of steel and stainless steel.
4. Excellent performance at high and low temperatures. At high temperature, titanium alloy can still maintain good mechanical properties, its heat resistance is much higher than that of aluminium alloy, and its working temperature range is wider. At present, the working temperature of new type of heat-resistant titanium alloy can reach 550-600 degrees C. At low temperature, the strength of titanium alloy is higher than that at normal temperature, and it has good toughness. Low temperature titanium alloy has -25 degrees C. It also maintains good toughness at 3 C.
5. Titanium has strong corrosion resistance. Titanium can form thin and compact titanium oxide film on the surface of Titanium in air below 550 C. Therefore, its corrosion resistance is better than that of most stainless steels in oxidizing media such as atmosphere, sea water, nitric acid and sulfuric acid and strong alkali.